Emailed this in to the Urbana letter to the editor today: Will be placed in the paper next week Back in August I hired Illini Movers to pack my UHaul.They were 1 1/2 hours late to start with with no phone call.

I called 3x before they showed up. Then while packing they didn't use hardly any blankets and so because of that a lot of my furniture got ruined. My mirror, patio table, bed, table and chairs were all severely damaged. I submitted photos and was told they would reimburse me.

Now it's been two months and they won't answer my calls when I call to ask what is going on about being reimbursed. I was even told they have more important things to deal with than getting my claim taken care of.

I've hired a lawyer.Please never use Illini Movers!

Review about: Illini Moving Labor Moving Service.

Had an Experience with Illini Moving Labor?

Comments

Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Xpo Logistics - Horrible is an understatement Xpo Logistics "I would rather carry my appliances home on my back. 2 hour window 10pm to 12pm and show up at 7:30pm. After 8-9 hours of waiting for arrival, they decide..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Two Men & A Truck Stole money from my Credit Card Two Men And A Truck "Two men in a Truck quoted me 3hrs for a move & over charged me. They charged me over double the rate. Took money off my credit card without my..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more