Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human - she gives you the run around that the insurance will pay out yet, 3 months later I have nothing after calling her, sending photos and demanding that she give me the insurance people details she uses. Do your self a favor and do not use these cowboys - they will cost you more in the long run - oddly enough a bunch of people come and sit outside your house while the idiots they send pack up your move and then to your new place - weird and strange. I am involving IRS to this company as happy to take cash from you too.

This reviewer shared experience about "lying cheating company" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4000. debbean is overall dissatisfied with Illini Moving Labor and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about illini moving labor moving service at Illini Moving Labor was illini moving labor - damaged all my stuff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Illini Moving Labor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Illini Moving Labor to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Illini Moving Labor?

Comments

I have used this company for commercial moves for the past 3 years.We have one damaged item.

A table was scratched during the move.

They immediately turned the damage report into their insurance company and i was compensated within 3 weeks.I cant imagine this company being like this when i have received nothing less than professionalism.