Illini Moving Labor - Excellent Service

5.0
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

This company handled my move from beginning to end. Was very pleased with the personal attention given to us during the busy season. They explained everything they did and everything arrived without a scratch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Illini Moving Labor Moving Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2017.

Illini Moving Labor - Damaged my furniture

Emailed this in to the Urbana letter to the editor today: Will be placed in the paper next week Back in August I hired Illini Movers to pack my UHaul. They were 1 1/2 hours late to start with with no phone call.

I called 3x before they showed up. Then while packing they didn't use hardly any blankets and so because of that a lot of my furniture got ruined. My mirror, patio table, bed, table and chairs were all severely damaged. I submitted photos and was told they would reimburse me.

Now it's been two months and they won't answer my calls when I call to ask what is going on about being reimbursed. I was even told they have more important things to deal with than getting my claim taken care of.

I've hired a lawyer. Please never use Illini Movers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Illini Moving Labor Moving Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2017.

Illini Moving Labor - Lying, cheating and waste of time and money. Will damage your stuff.

Additional Services
Turnaround Time

Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human - she gives you the run around that the insurance will pay out yet, 3 months later I have nothing after calling her, sending photos and demanding that she give me the insurance people details she uses. Do your self a favor and do not use these cowboys - they will cost you more in the long run - oddly enough a bunch of people come and sit outside your house while the idiots they send pack up your move and then to your new place - weird and strange. I am involving IRS to this company as happy to take cash from you too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Illini Moving Labor Moving Service.

Reason of review: Lying cheating company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Illini moving labor - damaged all my stuff.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 23, 2016.

Comments

I have used this company for commercial moves for the past 3 years. We have one damaged item.

A table was scratched during the move.

They immediately turned the damage report into their insurance company and i was compensated within 3 weeks. I cant imagine this company being like this when i have received nothing less than professionalism.